- In response to your recent gift to MSF, I join with the people of Afghanistan in saying shúker, thank you Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation, for your generosity. We are so lucky to have you as a donor. Thank you for investing in our organization and in the seniors we serve. Your generous gift will go to good use, and we’ll update you throughout the year with program announcements and special events.
2. We are so grateful to you for your recent gift—thanks! Last year, your generous donation helped us plant a garden of local vegetables and herbs on our three acres of land. Many people told us this is their favorite place on our site. They work in the garden alongside local farmer and community members, and once a week we enjoy dinner together, with fresh produce we’ve picked from the garden that day. We hope you can join us one night, and see the smile on everybody face as we serves up famous tomato salsa! From old farming association Mexico
- I opened today’s mail and found your generous donation. Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation) Thank you so much for this donation for Care for Children’s work in China and Thailand. We greatly appreciate this support for our projects. Momentum has been building in recent months and we see our Projects in China and Thailand developing successful – with many lives transformed as children move into institutions and others families.
- Thank you for your donation Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation. Your donation is already enabling us to expand our services from North Nigeria to the whole Nigeria and the searching contract has also been extended. We are also exploring other opportunities, notably in Maiduguri; we are now exceeding local targets and reaching many more children than we had expected to be found. Thank you again for your fantastic support – it will make a difference now and for many years to come.
- I am writing to thank you and your fellow trustees at Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation for kindly granting us £200,000, with a further £400,000 to be awarded over the coming two years. The Home Support volunteers program is a cornerstone of the care we offer to seriously unwell children and their families – and a real force multiplier – allowing us to offer more care to more children at relatively low cost had to simply praise the Lord. This morning when I received your ATM Card from Africa Zone through DHL. Bless you all Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation
- The Home Support volunteer Manager you are generously providing funding towards will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth running and growth of this important service. Thank you all again – we are thrilled to be in a position to continue expanding our volunteer program and hugely grateful for your support. Your support has move The Mountain appeal with your gift of $450,000 from your foundation.
- Thanks to donations such as yours we have raises an incredible £3 million since the start of the appeal, which means our members can continue to make a difference in helping millions of people whose lives have been devastated by this catastrophic situation. Thank you for renewing your support. Here’s is our gratitude thanks from Congo homeless home
- Despite huge logistical challenges from Africa Zone we later get our (UBA ATM) from Africa Zone on 14/11/2018, emergency teams are reaching survivors with first aid, water purification, food supplies and hygiene kits
Here is what we already do with the money:
— relief teams have delivered over 372 tons of rice in Kavre, Katmandu Valley, Rasuwa and Sindhupalchowk
— have provided tarpaulins for shelter for 270,000 people across the worst affected areas
— has provided emergency shelter for 8,500 people in Gorkha and Dhading – focusing on extremely. Remote areas where some villages have lost 90% of their houses
— has provided support to 6,00 people with emergency shelter, water and sanitation kits for fifteen days’ food. Rations in and around Kathmandu, and Rasuwa district to the north.
— has given out over 25,000 food items including flour and dry food, as well as delivering kitchenware , bottled water and jerry cans.
Your support and that of so many people and organizations will go a long way to providing relief and comfort to the vast number of Nepalese people affected by the earthquake. Your gift of $450,000 arrived today and will soon be hard at work, helping us provide fresh drinking water to the people of Nanbitu. Thanks.
- We are all absolutely delighted and enormously grateful that the Foundation has chosen to support Best Beginnings’ work. You are supporting the development and dissemination of Best Beginnings’ resources to help give every child in Zimbabwe the best start in life. We promise to keep aiming high and working hard to reduce the inequalities in child health and well being that should not exist in the Zimbabwe. Thank you for your continued, faithful support of our hospital, We promise to be accountability.
- I have to admit I am overjoyed by your recent generosity i couldn’t believe it when i was told to send money for my domiciliary account. Thank you for your donation of €550,000. As a small charity, every Dinar really foes make a big difference to our work and to the lives of children across Libya. We are committed to giving an excellent return on donations which is why last year 91p from every Dinar was spent on helping to give every baby in Libya the best beginning.
- What a delight it was for all of us here at The Malik Street Missionaries in Tunis to learn that you have included us in your Will. May the Lord reward you richly for remembering the poor and destitute with your bequest! Thank you for the third and final grant payment of $750,00 which will be used to fund the woman’s residential event for recently paralyzed people.
- Two wonderful things happened this week. We won the Nobel Peace Prize. And we received your gift of $700,000. Thanks! I know the recognition that we treasure the most.
- Thank you for your generous grant of $200,000 for our Brighten up Dubai Africa right Campaign.
- I greatly appreciate your €90,000 kindness to our church ministry, We really appreciate.
- Someone has said that the Inuit of Canada’s North have over 100 words for snow. I wish there were that many for thank you, because I’d use every one of them in this letter. thanks to all AMohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation for the huge amount donation to us
- On behalf of Baluba homage, our CEO who is currently in Uganda, and all the abandoned babies you are helping, I wanted to say a huge thank you for the Foundation’s recent gift to Child’s i Foundation. Please accept this letter as acknowledgement of your donation of $3m, for the salary and on-costs of a new Head of Services position based in Uganda. The generosity of the Trustees of the Foundation means we can continue to help abandoned babies find loving families and we are so immensely grateful to have your support. We received your ATM card today after a long stress from Africa-zone. What a blessing and unbelievable! Thank you for your generous donation
- I put the phone down just now after talking with you, and simply had to put in writing how excited we all are to be receiving your grant for $1m toward our Living Hope Campaign in India.
18.Simply put, if it wasn’t for faithful supporters like you, we wouldn’t exist. So thank you for supplying the funds that we need to make a difference in the lives of teenagers who struggle with eating disorders right here in our own city.
- For your generosity, I thank you. Thank you for reminding me of who I am and of my huge love for being outdoors all day, not on a sofa. Thank you for showing me what I can do and for breaking down mental walls that have been up for far too long! I feel that I can now work on accepting what happened to me and finally start to move on and push myself. Nothing has ever helped me as much as this week has.
THANK YOU!! What you do is incredible, I’ll never forget it. I don’t believe the Africa Zone at first because i have a lot experience on Africa Scam but to my surprise i can make it with such huge money” Thank you again and all the member and staff of Africa Zone for giving me hope
- Your gift of August 16, 2018 raised our spirits. Thanks to your generosity, we are now able to start our own business
- Your tax-free donation reminds me of how much we depend on your generosity and moral support to accomplish our mission.22. Thank you for your gift. I did the math, and your kind gestures have helped us lay 550 brick in our new school project in Bolivia.
So I thank you today. The children will thank you in January!
- Thank you for your bequest. It touched our hearts to know that we are stand on our own now, Young people who are in or leaving care, struggling with education, or coping with family breakdown, cultural identity and poverty. With your support with the mentoring projects they tell us they feel happier, more confident at school and more connected to their community. … from Congo
- Organization gets involved in the fundraising for the Foundation. We rely on the majority of our fundraising on grant making and charities and this money is an invaluable contribution to our work ensuring that primary aged children facing very significant life challenges can each benefit from a mentor. Two things thrill me about your recent gift to Thorburn College Gabon. One is your generosity. And the other is your continued faith in our mandate. Thank you for your support
- Your gift, which arrived this morning, will help us plant 200 trees along the Pacific Coast…. from Adewale Oguns Nigeria forest
Thank you so much! 26. I was looking through our files the other day and realized that you have been supporting our group for 10 years come the end of this month. So this is a personal letter from me, and from the people we serve, thanking you for your faithfulness.
- I suppose the word is “gratified.” We are gratified that you believe in our work enough to give us a grant. Thank you for your trust in us.
- This is just a quick note, but it comes from my heart as I head out the door for my flight to India. Thank you for your recent gift. Your generosity will make an immediate difference in the lives of mothers in Calcutta. I am going to make sure of that, and to keep you up to date on 14/04/2021
- “Use where needed most.” Those four words on your recent ATM from Africa zone have changed the life of one youngster forever. His name is Ahmed. And he is no longer blind, thanks to you.
- The Bible says that the Lord loves a cheerful giver. And so do us! Thanks for your kind donation to our annual beat the Streets Campaign. South Africa Member. Thanks to Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundationsupport financially
- Khadijah is serving life in San Quintin and can’t thank you for your gift to our ministry. But I can, because I met with Billy yesterday. Your gift touched her heart.
Here is what she said by way of thanks.32. For your gift, for your prayers and for your steadfast commitment to the work of the Lord in Nepal, I thank you Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation.
- I shared Thanksgiving Dinner with 100 wonderful people last night on my new company, thanks to your generosity. See the enclosed photographs.
- Martin Luther said that if you want to change the world you should pick up your pen. I see from this morning’s mail that you picked up your pen last Friday. Your gift has changed the world of one single mother here in Brisbane, who I will call Sally.
- I showed your recent gift to the Head of Obstetrics, and you should have seen her reaction! She almost fainted in the lobby, she shrieked so loud!
- Samantha loves her mom. She loves her bike. And she loves the person who saved her life. You. Because of your gift, we were able to buy Samantha a new life and hope
- You are a treasure to us all. Thanks again for standing with us.
- Thanks to your kindness and generosity, one hundred blankets are being loaded on a plane as I write, headed for the New Hope Orphanage in Johannesburg. They have warmed many hearts around here already, because of you.
- Thanks again for your gift. You are an example to us of a true servant spirit, esteeming others more than yourself, and putting Kingdom priorities ahead of your own. May Allah bless you more
- I must dash. Let me conclude with a final heartfelt THANK YOU for remembering our friends who live with disabilities.
- Next time you are driving down Princess Street, please take a look at the new wheelchair entrance to our food bank, and our guests who are using it, thanks to your generosity and commitment to our work.
- You’ll see that everyone here at the office has signed this thank-you letter. That’s because we are so amazed by your faithful support over the years.
- We are humbled by your recent expression of support for our work. Thank you.
- I have a tune running through my mind as I am writing this thank-you letter to you. I learned it at camp. You probably did, too. Your gift brought it to mind, your generous gift.
- When we started our Run for Their Lives campaign last year, some people said we would never meet our goal. But they did not figure you into their thinking, or your generosity. Because, thanks to your gifts this year, we have not only met our goal. We’ve surpassed it. Thanks! from Iraq
- Someone once said that whatever we possess becomes of double value when we share it with others. Looking around me at the difference your financial support has made to our organization, I know that to be true. So I’m writing you this brief note to express my thanks, our thanks, for you and for your donations in recent months.
- Have you ever wondered if your gift to our ministry would arrive at a crucial time, and save the day, as it were? Well, I know that your gift of $100,000 did this week. Thank you forever…..salaam
- Your gift of $75k put a smile on a boy’s face yesterday. I was there to witness it myself. The surgery went okay and successful. Oh thanks youMohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation….From WHO Ghana
- A friend of mine used to say that we should hem our blessings with gratitude lest they unravel. So this letter is my way of putting a hem around the generous gift you sent us last week. I don’t want to ever forget it.
- Thank you! You have made a real difference in the lives of the kids we serve. Thanks to you, 85 children will go to bed full, well-nourished, and better off than the night before. Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation, thank you once again for your donation. It means the world to us
- Thank you for your gift. We are absolutely thrilled to have your support again this year
- Thank you for your kind donation. Your caring support of the Children with AIDS Foundation will make a great difference in the lives of thousands of sick children. Your gift is already being used in Uganda to pay for the life-saving antibiotics that help prevent infections that throw HIV positive children into full-blown AIDS. with €750,000 provides a full month’s worth of medical treatment for an HIV positive child.
There’s no doubt that the need is huge. There are an estimated 100,000 children who are HIV positive in Uganda alone. However, the support of donors like you is helping us to make it possible for children living with HIV to lead happier and fruitful lives.
Thank you again for your compassionate support. We hope that you will continue to partner with us in our commitment to prevent the spread of AIDS and HIV in Africa.
With warm regards,
- We are writing to express our deepest thanks for your recent donation to (Russia blind community). Generous gifts from donors like you provide the financial and moral support needed to continue our mission.
With your faithful financial contributions over the years, you’ve demonstrated your deep commitment to our work of Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation does–feeding the hungry, providing shelter for the homeless, etc.)
Your support has repeatedly played a key role in our success in (a recent accomplishment of your organization–reducing illiteracy in third world nations, reducing crime in inner cities, etc.)
There is no way to fully express our gratitude for your loyalty. We at (Russia blind community) are continually inspired by the dedication and generosity of donors like yourself who answer the call to give again and again.
It is our hope that this small gift of (€850,000) will help to communicate our very big thanks for your generosity. We look forward to a continuing partnership with you.
- As I sat here this morning opening the mail, I came across your generous donation. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your support for our lifesaving work with France’s most vulnerable children. Mohsin Haider Darwish Charity Foundation